Speaking enthusiastically to a group
The syllabus provides you with practical pointers and highly specific tips that will help you increase your impact when presenting to a group. This workbook immediately challenges you to get started with exercises and to try and convey your message more powerfully and enthusiastically. In short, it's an absolute must as a guide for presenting with enthusiasm to small or large groups.
72 pages | Soft cover
- How do you build up contact with your audience?
- Tips related to body language, eye contact, use of voice, silences etc.
- Tips for presenting with slides.
- How do you cope with stress and difficult situations during your presentation?
- How do you add elements of surprise and creativity to your presentation?